Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas makes me happy.

Christmas makes me unbelievably happy. You have no idea. It's the one day of the year I actually look forward to. Even if I don't get snow in sunny San Diego, it doesn't bother me. I don't need snow; I don't need gifts, or cash. I just love the feeling and being around my family. I don't care if that sounds cheesy--it's how it is, and will always be. Right now I'm listening to Emmy Rossum's Carol of the Bells (which, by the way is my all time favourite Christmas carol).

Now, listen to her greatness:


Anyway, there isn't much exciting going on with me. I guess this blog is mostly for me, since I know no one reads it. At all.
Money sucks. I try not to complain about being broke all the time. But I can't help when people ask me to go places or buy things, or whatever. I'll be working at my old work once a week, so that's good. That'll be about 40 or so dollars a week. Better than zero. I started talking to an old friend that I haven't spoken to in about seven years on Facebook. He said he may be able to get me a job at a restaurant. Here's to hoping. Prayers please! I'd really like to be able to pay of my credit card, go places this summer, and EAT. Not to mention...eat. That'd be nice.

Faaall on your kneeeeees. Oh, heaaar the angel vooooooicceeeeeees. Oooh niiiiiiiiiiiiight diviiiineeee. Oh night, when Christ was booorrrn. Oooooh, niiiiiiiight. Diiivviiiiiiiine! Ooooh, niiiiight. Oh night, diviiiine! That's like my favourite Christ-related Christmas song. Sorry, that part was playing write when I was typing; I had to let you in on the amazingness of it.

Or, here:


Anyhoo, I'm trying to paint more. Sam keeps telling me to advertise my stuff. I'd like to get out there more, but I honestly don't think I'm good enough. I don't know. I also want to get into theatre. That'd be nice. I don't know how many times I've said this within the last several years. I guess it's up to me in the end. Sitting around won't get me anywhere. But, I feel like I need a friend to do it with me. I'm still timid and introverted, hoping theatre will help me with that. Make new friends, etc. I can only hope.

There are so many things I want to accomplish this year, I don't know where to start. I guess...if I do decide to blog more, you'll find out. It all really starts with a job. If I get a job, I know that it's a huge step closer to accomplishing it all.

Well, I just watched Prancer and I'm so tired. I woke up too early for work.

Much love & God bless you during this season, and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment