Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1 sleep left.

What have I done lately?

Well, yesterday I went to work for 2 hours. I was thinking they'd make me work today too, but with my luck -- it wasn't mentioned. So I had a free day today.

I woke up at like 8-something, had french toast, then decided I felt nauseated and tired and went back to bed. I rarely do that...weird. But I woke up at like 11am.

I went one a couple errands. Went to the bank to get some cash out and bought a small, little somethin' somethin' for Jess and April.

Afterwards, I went to Antoinette's house and we watched a few episodes of True Blood. I made a pretty necklace and Sam's friendship bracelet. Once I mail it out to her, the three musketeers of Jaman will be complete. It's pretty bright colours just like you wanted, Sammma.

I'm pretty much packed for Forks tomorrow (yipee!). I got the shitload of maps I got from AAA Auto Club of the UK, Europe, and Seattle/Olympic Peninsula area. They may come in handy. Also a tour book on places I get discounts. Woot.

I also packed a beautiful mini book of Irish drinks recipes (kudos to Jess). Now I'm just hoping that my bag will turn out to be the right size...it should be. I brought a lot of random shirts too...I wonder which I'll wear.

Well, I'm doing laundry and I think I need to put it in the dryer now. So...this is goodbye.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO EXCITEEEEEEEED. <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. IT'S SO SOON, I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT!!! What did you buy me, is it good? I bought you ummm... a trip to Washington, I hope that's okay.

    ReplyDelete