Sunday, June 7, 2009

A
- Available: Yes, since December 26, 2005
- Age: 22 in 11 days
- Animal: Servals.

B
- Beer: I detest beer, but if I have to pick, the only kind I can take is Guinness (because it's not carbonated)
- Birthplace: San Diego
- Best Friends: Ariana, Heather, Jessica
- Body Part on opposite sex: Stomach.
- Best feeling in the world: I'm not sure.
- Blind or Deaf: Deaf, definitely.
- Best weather: The beginning of Autumn.
- Been in Love: No.
- Been bitched out?: Not in person.
- Been on stage?: Yes.
- Believe in yourself?: I try to.
- Believe in life on other planets: Plant life.
- Believe in miracles: Yes.
- Believe in Magic: No thank you.
- Believe in God: He's what makes me, me.
- Believe in Santa: Never did.
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: No.
- Believe in Evolution: Absolutely not.

C
- Candy: Kit kats and Reese's Peanutbutter Cups please
- Color: Blue
- Cried in school: Maybe a couple times
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Depends
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: Pie

D
- Day or Night: Depends
- Danced: In private
- Dance in the rain?: Love it
- Do the splits?: Never could

E
- Eggs: Scrambled
- Eyes: Blue
- Everyone has a: person that loves them
- Ever failed a class? No

F
- First crush: Like I remember. Probably this one guy named Adam
- Full name: If you're reading this, you should know it.
- First thoughts waking up: Just a few more minutes...
- Food: FRUIT. Nectarines, strawberries, and grapes. <3

G
- Greatest Fear: Never actually living.
- Giver or taker: Both. I love giving to people. I don't like taking.
- Gum: I don't care for gum. But those yummy grape bubble tapes are good.
- Get along with your parents?: I love my mum, miss my dad.
- Good luck charm: Nope. I don't believe in luck. Everything happens for a reason.

In guys/girls
Eye color: Not a huge preference.
Hair Color: I don't care.
Height: Taller than me. I prefer 6' or taller.
Clothing Style: Something comfortable, but cute. Don't look like a bum. Prep-ish, I guess.

H
- Hair Color: Medium brown
- Height: 5'11"
- Happy: I could definitely be happy, but I know that I'm lucky to have what I have, and to be where I am.
- Holiday: Christmas <3
- How do you want to die: In my sleep, without pain
- Health freak?: I wish
- Hate: I try not to.

I
- Ice Cream: I don't care for it. But I do like cookie dough, or peanut butter cup pieces
- Instrument: Clarinet, Piano

J
- Jewelry: Earrings, necklace, bracelets, rings
- Job: I put together childrens' books, art, etc

K
- Kids: 3 at the most, prefer 2.
- Kickboxing or karate: I never tried kickboxing, so I can't say. I did take karate, so I'll choose that for now.
- Keep a journal?: I always try to, but end up writing in one for a week and then quit.

L
- Longest Car Ride: 12+ hours
- Love: Love it.
- Letter: Something I never receive
- Laughed so hard you cried: Funny movies, usually. I think the last time was when I saw Tropic Thunder
- Love at first sight: Lust at first site, love comes after.

M
- Milk flavor: Chocolate.
- Movie: Do I have to? Ever After, Pride & Prejudice...many more.
- Mooned anyone?: No thank you.
- Marriage: In the future
- Motion sickness? Definitely
- McD’s or BK: McDonald's

N
- Number of Siblings: 2
- Number of Piercings: Seven
- Number: Seven

O
- Overused Phrases: Fail. Epic. OME.
- One wish: To get a job so I can make the UK possible.

P
- Place you’d like to live: Somewhere new, exciting, a place to discover new things. Somewhere breathtaking, outstanding scenery, amazing nature
- Perfect Pizza: Sausage, peppers, cheese, pineapple
- Pepsi/Coke: I want to La Push soda off a cliff

Q
- Quail: Small meal.
- Questionnaires: I wish this one was over so I could get some sleep.

R
- Reason to cry: Sad movies. Hilarious moments. Death. New life.
- Reality T.V.: Go suck an egg.
- Radio Station: Overplayed music
- Roll your tongue in a circle? How does one do that?

S
- Song: "I'm on a Boat" Stuck in my head all day. Adam Samberg, marry me?
- Shoe size: 9.5
- Salad Dressing: Italian
- Sushi: No thanks
- Skipped school: Once I hit college, it was inevitable. Maybe I should make it a habit to use that word in every post.
- Slept outside: Camping?
- Seen a dead body? My father's. ...was that morbid? Also, my grandmother's, and an aunt's father.
- Smoked?: Absolutely not. I've seen what lung cancer does.
- Skinny dipped? No.
- Shower daily? Yes.
- Sing well?: Gross.
- In the shower? Sometimes.!
- Swear?: I do.
- Stuffed Animals?: Too many. I stuff them in black bags and toss them in the garage.
- Single/Group dates: Both.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
- Scientists need to invent: teleportation devices.

T
- Time for bed: RIGHT FREAKING NOW. 12:44AM
- Thunderstorms: Awesome!
- TV: Not often.
- Touch your tongue to your nose:? No way.
- Unpredictable: Your mom.

V
- Vegetable you hate: Peas, brussell sprouts.
- Vegetable you love: Corn on the cob, peppers
- Vacation spot: Anywhere but California

W
- Weakness: Babies, cats
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I don't know.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Jessica, Steve
- Worst feeling: Losing someone you love
- Wanted to be a model?: I have wanted to
- Where do we go when we die: That's your ultimate decision
- Worst weather: Really, really cold or really, really hot?

X
-X-Rays: Teeth, knees

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Sunflower

Z
- Zoo animal: Serval
- Zodiac sign: Gemini

LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Jessica
2. Last person to see you cry? Probably my mum
3. Went to the movies with you? Mabry, Jessica, Ashlee
4. You went to the mall with? Refer to above answer
5. You went to dinner with? Mum and brother
6. You talked to on the phone? Who knows? My mum, I believe
7. Made you laugh? Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment