Saturday, June 6, 2009

uk will not be monorail.

I happen to be very bored with life, and most of you may or may not know this (isn't that inevitable?). I want out, and it's now or never. And now will happen in 2010, fyi.

February 2010 I will be going abroad: Ireland, Scotland, and England. That's right. How long you ask? 1 to 2 months. I'm going with my unbest friend, Jessica (who may or may not be going by Jessie whilst we're there).

So, for the next several months I will be planning with Jessica, and working very hard. I. Must. Find. A. Job. Why? Because how else will I be able to afford 2 months in Europe? Precisely.

So, I expect I'll change a bit out there, at least, I am hoping I will. I want to. I want to be optimistic, exciting, outrageous, random, spontaneous...fun.

And that's what I'll become.

So, this blog will be either fun or boring (isn't that inevitable as well?). I hope it's slightly entertaining. But right now, it won't be because I'm outrageously tired.

I probably won't make it to church tomorrow morning since it's already midnight.

I wonder if anyone will read this?

Ah well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading it so it's already a success!!!

    You forgot Wales, nerd! Are we even going to Wales? *ponders*

    ReplyDelete