Saturday, June 13, 2009

hallelujah.

I'm drinking a vanilla malt from Beef n' bun right now. It's absolutely delicious. I hate milkshakes, but malts hit the spot. So. Freaking. Good.

I went to a Samoan church service this evening. It was entertaining. Lots of singing and hallelujahs and praise the Lords. The sermon was great and it was really energetic.

I went to JoAnn's Craft store today. I bought a black mask, lacy tulle-ish fabric, black cord, etc. I put it all together and made this:



I can't wear it at the moment because I used superglue and the fumes from it make my eyes burn and water. Oops. Hopefully after a few weeks, and some time spent outside, the fumes will disperse and it will be wearable.

I wrote a bit of the second chapter yesterday. I think I may write some more tonight. Yes?

Oh! I received my candy cigarettes in the mail today! EXCITING. Now I have something to snack on when I get the munchies that won't add any weight onto my hips. Hahaha.

I can't wait until I get the cafepress shirt in the mail, as well as the BDB book I ordered. I'm going to read it on the plane to WA.

YAY! I GET TO SEE ONE OF MY FAVOURITEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD IN LIKE TEN DAYS. Jessica owns my life.

Well, I'm going to find something constructive to do.

1 comment:

  1. You know why I'm commenting on this blog???

    Because I dont think you'll ever write another one unless I do!

    I better be one of your favouritest people EVAH, or else... I'd have to slit your... ICE LOLLIES, OMFG, LIKE NO WAY!

    I like your mask loser.

    Is this comment long enough to make you happy?

    You're 22 in 54 minute. Technically, you're already 22 where I live, but I'm going by where you live soooooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete