Thursday, June 18, 2009

tired? why yes.

I made Jessica a SWEET ASS FRIENDSHIP BRACELET yesterday. I'm going to make Sam one too. Why? 'Cuz we the three musketeers. We Jaman, yo. Sam, what colours do you wanna' sport?

I am so fucking tired. You have no idea. Why am I up at 12:30 AM when I'm so damned tired. When I'm sick...I guess because I get to sleep in. I've been 22 for literally 30 minutes. I think I should be able to sleep into till noon on my birthday, yes? Jessica keeps telling me to stay up; I think she secretly wants to get me sicker. She wants me to be monorail in Washington, apparently.

I went to Soup Plantation for dinner with my mum. It was yummy and I got very full. Nothing eventful. We went to the grocery store afterwards and got some cookies and a pecan pie for tomorrow. Hopefully this pecan pie will be better than the last one I got. The last one left a weird aftertaste. LAME ASS.

So like...fucking what? 6 days until I'm in Washington? That's awesome. I cannot wait! It's becoming more real as the days pass. I don't know, I've always been excited. It's just fun to do something new.

I am currently reading "Dark Lover" and "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks. Sweet? Sweet.

Ugh, I know there is more I want to write. Let's see...I worked like 2 extra days this week. More money for vacation. YAY.

Maybe I'm too monumentally tired to think. I think that's it. Oh look, I thought. Sweet. I lie. Anyway, since tomorrow (today?) is my birthday, I'll probably do something sort of eventful. Who knows? Then I'll have something interesting to blog about.

OH! I watched Henry Poole Was Here today. It was good. Another makes-you-think movie. I love Luke Wilson. He's awesome. Never really thought he'd be in this sort of movie. A indie, depressing, something-to-believe-in movie. But he's good. I love him. He has one of the puppy dog faces that are good at looking depressed and distraught. I want his babies.

And with that note.
Good night (morning?)

P.S. Watch this music video:

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I've read the Choice or not...??? Is there a follow up to the book because if so then I probably have read it. His books all blend together for me. Some of them are realllllllllllly great and then others, the ending makes you want to SWEAR a lot at him. Like "Dear John..." which is currently being made into a movie, I hated the ending.

    Anyways, Sam does need a bracelet because we are the three musketeers. I feel like we need to buy a mini van and paint the words "Loser Cruiser" on it and then just do a massive road trip being monumental as shit!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ILOVEYOURFACE!

    I hope it's the best birthday EVAHHHHH, and if not, well than we'll make sure we do something stupidly awesome next year for your birthday!

    SLEEP TIME! <3

    ReplyDelete