Sunday, June 7, 2009

30 minutes until monday.

I've been wanting to write something all day, but I just don't have anything interesting to talk about. So, please bear with my absurdities.

First off, I want to destroy my sister's new little kitten, Jasper, because he's chewing on my wires. Bad kitty.

Secondly, I really want to see Where the Wild Things Are. Refer to trailer below:



By the way, the song playing is "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire. Beautiful song. It's on my iPod for life.

Well, tomorrow I have work and I don't want to go. It's only for two hours, but I don't know. I just don't want to go. I'd rather be home planning Jess and my trip to the UK, or reading, or writing a top secret novel -- whichever. But I need the money.

I'm rereading The Host. I absolutely adore that book. It's amazing. Sure, it starts off slow, but when you really get into it...it's hard to put down.

I tried working on several ST things today, but failed. I just couldn't get into it. I'll probably work on them tomorrow. I've been so apathetic to Twilight lately, but I still love the fandom and the friends I've made through it. It's all irreplaceable.

I feel like wearing my TMNT shirt right now, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment