Tuesday, June 9, 2009

you shall desire me.

Today I went to Soup Plantation for my friend, Katie's, surprise birthday party. Of course, that makes no sense to me since her birthday is in March. But whatever floats the boat, I suppose. She's always wanted a surprise party, so we did it. I just love seeing all my friends, and talking about the most random shit ever. Our group's conversations usually revolve around parenthood and babies. Several of my friends are now mothers.
I had delicious salad with italian dressing. I had pizza, biscuit, fruit, blueberry muffin, and frozen yogurt with sprinkles and chopped nuts.
I love seeing my friends, whom I rarely see.
I then proceeded to go to Michael's with my friend, Antoinette. I love the craft store; sometimes there are good prices. Sometimes.
I bought this weird ass pecan bar, a lollipop, and stick on diamonds for my masquerade mask that I still have yet to create. I may just stick them on my face...it depends. I want to feel pretty.

I got the Pheromone Shimmery Diva Dust that I ordered from the Slumber Party, today. It's like the finest body glitter you'll ever see. Since it has pheromones, you won't be able to help but like me when you're around me.
Me at a bar in Seattle: "Oh, hello, nice to meet you..."
Guy at bar: "FORGET THE NICETIES, LET ME BUY YOU A DRINK!"
"I don't want a drink..."
"LET ME BUY YOU A MANSION THEN."

Pretty much. I guess I'll never know if someone truly likes me, or if it's the pheromone enhanced glitter.

I finished the Josh Ryan interview finally. It's been nagging at me. I edited the best I could. Yay.

I think I'll paint most of tomorrow. Yes, that sounds good.

I hope I get the refund for the dress soon. FML if they don't give it to me fully.

Lastly, please take a listen to this:

1 comment:

  1. That mansion better have room for me too missy! haha

    And Soup Plantation owns! It was my favorite place to eat as a kid, sadly there isn't one around here. :(

    ReplyDelete