Saturday, June 20, 2009

mmm males.

First I want to start off with my current favourite insult and threat. These are brought to you by Jessica. I heard them and almost literally ROFL'd.

First is the insult: "Go eat a bag of dicks." I never heard it before and apparently it's been used for a while. I literally visualize this insult, and while it's horrific, it's fucking hilarious as an insult.
And last, the threat: "I'm going to cut you open and sleep inside of you." What the fuck is this? It sounds like a B-rated horror flick. And once again, this is absolutely grotesque, but fucking hilarious coming from Jessica. Because seriously, who WOULDN'T want to use another human-being as a sleeping bag?

And now on to the important stuff.

It was my birthday Thursday. June 18...turned 22. Nothing changed, except I'm 100 dollars richer and now own season one of Moonlight. Alex O'Loughlin owns me. I wouldn't throw him out of bed for eating crackers (only Moonlighters would understand that).

Then my lovely friend Heather came over and brought me a bag of Kitkats and some cupcakes. That was delicious. Afterwards, I went to TGI Friday's with my mum and ordered my favourite Broccolli and Cheese Soup. Monumental. Then after that I went and saw UP! with Heather. Adorable movie. Absolutely great. Although, I wish they could have expanded a bit more on the woman who takes care of the little boy, and maybe some closure for him and his father. And I was good with all the creatures and talking dogs, that was actually pretty creative and legit. But when the dogs started flying planes...that's when I was like: "Okay, too far." But, in reality, it was adorable and really good. Sweet.

Yesterday I went on a one hour cruise around San Diego harbor with my friend Toni and her baby girl, Athena. I had a blast. It was cold and windy, but it was awesome. We saw all the Naval, Army, Marine stuff. The U.S.S. Cargo ships, aircraft ships, etc. I also got to see a shitload of Sea Lions laying on docks. I took a picture and sent it to Sam. Not sure if she saw it though...I wish I knew how to transfer pictures from my camera to the internet. Oh well.

After that we went to TGI Friday's (again). I got a delicious mudslide. Mmmm...And then, surprise, surprise, I ordered Brocolli and Cheese Soup. Yumm.. Then we walked over to Edward's Theaters and saw The Proposal.

Ah my God. It was really good, actually. Of course...it's all thanks to the abnormally sexy Ryan Reynolds. I don't know why, but he just drips sex appeal. Haha. It was hilarious. Ugh...gorgeous and funny. No fair. Please, please...fuck Hollywood and marry me? HAHAHA. Kidding. But, really...it was great.

So, my days have been filled with gorgeous men: Alex O'Louglin, Ryan Reynolds, and Jonas Armstrong (he plays Robin Hood in the BBC Robin Hood tv series. I'm currently watching the next episode).

Now, I just need to borrow my brother's small suitcase that I can use for Delta (fuck 30 dollar baggage costs). Eh, I'll wait until Tuesday night to pack. I always do.

Lovelovelove.

1 comment:

  1. WTF, you are STALKING ME!

    Yesterday at 1:47am, I blogged:
    Ryan Reynolds is golden. Seriously, no man should be allowed to be THAT funny AND look THAT good. I just don't get it. Soooo Ryan Reynolds marathon anyone?

    Today at 3:55pm, you blogged:
    it's all thanks to the abnormally sexy Ryan Reynolds. I don't know why, but he just drips sex appeal. Haha. It was hilarious. Ugh...gorgeous and funny.

    Ummm...monorail fool!

    I'm glad you had a good birthday. Next year spend your birthday in Canada!

    It's weird that you talk about Brocolli and cheese soup because yesterday my friend Rob was telling me that he made B&C soup and how it sold out because it SOOOOOOO DELISH, and now I'm craving B&C soup...

    I lurve your face.

    ReplyDelete